Tracked Loaders along with belt conveyors are used to load and stock all sorts of bulks mainly inside warehouses or industrial buildings.
Main features of this load and stock equipment are as follows:
- High capacity load feed hopper (up to 10 m3).
- Rubber tracks provide freedom of movement and prevent from damaging the floor of the storage warehouse.
- Able to handle large stocks. Stacking conveyor works at high speed and can vary heights of discharge using hydraulic cylinders, which allows more efficient stacking and warehouse filling.
- Ability to turn on its own axis helps to handle larger stacks of bulk.
- Remote control.
- Meets ATEX directive requirements for storage of chemical fertilisers, cereals, …
- Includes a hydraulic pump.
Request for information and contact details
Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.