Telescopic conveyor belt is one of the most exclusive stockpiling systems on the market. It allows building up stock volumes regardless of products granulometry. In particular, it offers 30% higher stockpiling capacity on the site of the same size than standard radial conveyor systems with no telescopic extension.
Main features of this conveyor system are as follows:
- Capacity up to 1500T/h
- Available standard belt widths are 650, 800, 1000 and 1200, special projects widths of 1400 and 1600mm are being studied.
- Automatic stacking program.
- Entirely painted or galvanised.
- Electric motors from leading brands.
- Radial movement controlled by double planetary gear set.
The following optional features might be included:
- Remote control.
- Rails or metal guide rails for turning wheels if the client opts for civil engineering works.
- Diesel generator
- The system of dust extraction and collection.>
- Wear-resistant polyurethane or Hardox coatings for areas exposed to contact with abrasive materials.
- Belt conveyor top covers/full fairing, galvanising.
Request for information and contact details
Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.